Opportunity to join a long established company in Bolton who are looking to recruit a Senior Admin Co-Ordinator. The Depot Admin Co-ordinator will oversee all installations from initial bookings through to completion, ensuring a seamless operation of service in our depots.
We offer a competitive salary, a variety of company wide perks & benefits and the opportunity to gain further qualifications to drive your career forward via our apprenticeship levy after a qualifying period.
What the Role is
- Managing and Tracking the showroom Appointments and Installations Plans
- Liaising with our Customers, answering any queries, assisting them and qualifying appointments
- Co-ordinating Installers, Trades and Customers as required to achieve the Installation plans
- Processes; from inputting, quotations, arranging deliveries to general admin – no two days are the same
- Monitoring our processes are completed by all stakeholders in the Depot.
What We Need
- Excellent Administrators – Who can problem solve, work to deadlines and have fantastic organisation skills
- People with a passion – For the products we sell and caring for our customers
- Talkers- If you enjoy being on the phone and forging relationships, this is the role for you
- Attention to Detail – You will be a stickler for process and getting it right first time
- Pride – You will take pride in your work, remaining focused, calm and motivated
Must have minimum:
- 4 years experience
- Good with computers
£10.00-£15.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Administrative experience: 4 years (required)
Sales administration: 4 years (preferred)